Main Menu

2019/06/22

PAINTINGS 2019

Arte Tierra - Paintings with natural colors made of earth

THE OBSERVERS


THE MAPE OF LIFE



NO TITLE

My paintings are made with natural colors made of earth. This technique is inspired by the ancient greek painting. My work is mainly expressionist. I feel very grateful, because for an artist the most beautiful gift is to find the own way of expression. 

All of the these paintings are for sale. For more information please contact me.

WALKING MEMORY




ARMY OF THE GRANDMOTHERS  NR 2

For many years i have been living on my farm in a greek forest. My great love for nature and soil has brought me to this place.The same feeling has motivated me to paint ever since I was 3 years old.
STRAWBERRY MOON

After years of working with “normal” colors such as oil and watercolor, I created my own technique: painting with colors made of earth that I produced myself.

                          In this way, I am uniting my 2 passions: nature and painting


MAYA DREAM


PETERS JOURNEY TO THE MOON
WONDERING (sold)
GAME OF PLANETS

GAME OF  PLANETS  2 (sold)




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I would like to know who are you😊

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings have such earthy depth. They touch me deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of your paintings... each one tells a story of life from long, long ago and today just as we are living and breathing each day. LOVE YOUR WORK!

    ReplyDelete