Main Menu

2018/05/15

PAINTINGS 2018

Arte Tierra - Paintings with natural colors made of earth

HOLY TREE (sold)

GUATEMALA FOREST WITH THE ANIMAL SPIRIT (sold)

My paintings are made with natural colors made of earth. This technique is inspired by the ancient greek painting. My work is mainly expressionist. I feel very grateful, because for an artist the most beautiful gift is to find the own way of expression. 

All of the these paintings are for sale. For more information please contact me.


MAYA FIRST MOTHER AND FATHER AND THE SPIRITS OF NATURE (sold)

MEDITATION



For many years i have been living on my farm in a greek forest. My great love for nature and soil has brought me to this place.The same feeling has motivated me to paint ever since I was 3 years old.
SPIRITS WALK

After years of working with “normal” colors such as oil and watercolor, I created my own technique: painting with colors made of earth that I produced myself.

                          In this way, I am uniting my 2 passions: nature and painting






LA SERPIENTE EMPLUMADA


My technique has a lot in common with  ancient greek painting. I collect the earth  that I use from the Evia island and from many other regions in GreeceGuatemala and around the world .



The lively colors of soil,clay and coal have a strong expression by themselves.Watching them and working with them gives a feeling of harmony.

I feel very grateful because it is one of the most beautiful feelings for artists to find their own technique and personal way of expression. 

If you are in San Pedro, La Laguna  you are welcome to make a studio visit to see my paintings in person.

DANCING ON THE BEACH
THE SEED KEEPER
THE DREAM

THE DANCE OF THE SNAKE SPIRIT

TIKAL "2"

MOTHER DANCE (sold)

THE CROSS OF IXCHEL (sold)

THE HOLY PLACE


                 


1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thanks for your nice comment..saw it Just now. Sorry, Little late. You can see my News at my new Facebook side: Susanne Riedl Arte Tierra

    ReplyDelete