Main Menu

2022/04/02

CONTACT



Please contact me via the form below:
  • To buy a painting or a poster
  • To get an appointment for classes and workshops
  • For general information                                                                                

Contact me



Also, here is my contact info. Do not hesitate to write me or call me for any information.

Susanne Riedl 
                                                                    
Phone: 00502 49923990 (also wathsApp )
E-mail: susannaeva@gmail.com

Facebook:          Susanne Eva Riedl ,
Facebook side: Susanne Riedl Arte Tierra 

Instagram: Susanne Riedl Arte Tierra
 
Address:
Centro America : CASA LOBO, Calle a la finca , San Pedro La Laguna ,Guatemala -
- Europe :         Vasilika \ Istiea - 34200 Evia - Greece -       
                

No comments:

Post a Comment